Sunday, June 15, 2008

Time just flies!

Where is the time going? I am so bad...I never finished my hubby's scrap album. And I had such good intentions, too. I did get the first 2 pages done. It looks like it will be a few more days until it's ready. Then I'll share some images with you.

Today was a pretty fun day with Jason and his girls. I have to brag and tell you all how good I've got it - he WANTED to make breakfast today for all of us! Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit breakfast sandwiches....Yum Yum! He makes the best breakfasts. Then we ran out and got him his Father's Day gift (that I wasn't able to take the girls to get since they went ice-skating last night instead). He now has "Perfect Push ups". Have you seen these things? They are designed to get you results very quickly. Let me tell you, I already can't do a "real" push up. I have to do the girly ones from my knees. These things make it even tougher because you have to keep stabilizing yourself.

Now don't go thinking about how he spent WAY more on me for Mother's Day! He would tell me if he wanted something else. And like I said, he is much better at gifting than I. :)

No comments: