Friday, June 20, 2008

The better Friday

Here it is, Friday again! It's the better Friday, by the way. This is my no working at the salon Friday because all the kids are home. If you are one of my nail clients, please take no offense that your day isn't the top pick...although I do have a good time when I see you :)

My boys will be leaving this afternoon for just over a week. They will be going with their dad to Disneyland for a few days, and then will chill with him for the rest of his vacation week. So I guess it will be my vacation, too! Imagine, when I clean the kitchen and come back hours later it will still be clean! Yeah, my vacation, too! "Have a good time, boys!"

I'm making my list of everything that needs to be done before we take off for Montana. (I'm already getting that feeling that something is being forgotten.) I'm trying to make sure that I don't over pack. It always happens that I bring stuff back that I never wore. I mean, this is family we are going to see...who cares if I wear something more than once! LOL! No one has to know when they will see the pictures that the outfit they keep seeing is from multiple days. They can just assume we did everything on one day! HAHAHA!

I wish there was more time before our trip. That's only because I have been super lazy and have not kept up with working out. So I have started jogging. I figured that I better do something really aerobic to try to burn a bit of fat off in a short time. There was a time when I loved to run. I could run for an hour or more. But that was many years ago....many, many years ago. I find that the best I can do is a very slow jog. In fact, my hubby doesn't want to go with me because he can't run that slow. LOL! Lets hope my knees hold up. I am beginning to enjoy myself and if I can stick with it, I might be able to up my speed. We shall see.

The time has come to officially start my day. My slow jog is done and my daily blog reading and my weird addiction to digi scrapbook freebie hunting has been satisfied. Yup, time to start my day.

No comments: