Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yesterday

I guess I'm the only one of my blogging sisters who didn't post something yesterday about it being my mom's birthday. Just like I did when she was still with us, I forgot until today. Of course, I do think about her quite often and I miss her a lot. Most times I miss her when I find something I think she would have laughed at, such as this visual pun....
This is a creation by Terry Border.

Other times, I would just love to talk to her and tell her about my crazy life. I think she would have really loved Jason.


I can't believe it's been 5 years that she's been gone. Happy belated birthday Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I think Mom would have loved Jason too. And his girls. I can see her making a fuss over them, thinking about them and picking out presents with the same thoughts as she does for everyone she loves.