Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeling A Little Overwhelmed

I guess it's time for me to blog about the big news. Jason and I are moving. We have the house on the market right now and are trying to do a short sale. We're still not sure where we're moving to. We had a place all lined up, but we decided against it. We've been searching in a limited area within the grade school boundaries. There are some great places further out there...and choosing one of them would put a big strain on me, making sure Jared gets to and from school. I already moved him once from his school and his neighborhood friends and I hesitate to do that to him again.

Right now we have so much going on that we are feeling quite stressed. I really hate having to make sure the house is "show ready" every day. But I gotta do what I gotta do.

I guess that's about it for today. I leave you with a photo of my counter in the downstairs.

I have the stuff from the shelf boxed up. The things laying on the counter are from the fireplace mantle, ready to be cleaned up and packed. It's a start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe everything will work out for your family. It's hard to pack your life into a box and set it aside, even for a short time. I hope you will find a place that fits the needs of everyone in the family.

Suzee said...

Ohhh...look how clean your craftin table is! See, there is always a positive to be found in every situation.