Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm BACK...sort of

I have really missed getting on the computer! We began our move on Friday with me not being able to do anything more than sit in a chair and let everyone else do the work. I have a pinched nerve in my right hip...the sciatica nerve. It is the most excruciating pain I have had since I was in back labor with my first born.


As you can see by the image, every area that it shows in red hurts on me (except the foot but it always feels like it's falling asleep). Because of my inability to walk without having to bend over like an old lady and not for any period of time, the amount of "stuff" at the old house is way more than it would have been if I were feeling better.

My computer is still not set up and I'm having to use the laptop tonight for this post. I am way behind on posting to my Project 365 blog. Hopefully very soon I will be up and running and will get caught up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I know how you are feeling. But I hope the move went well and your family is making the new place feel like home. Hope you will be feeling better soon.