Sunday, September 7, 2008

Way to go Grizzlies!


Last night my hubby's Montana Grizzlies won their season opener again Cal Poly 30-28. UM's passing game pretty much sucked so it was a good thing they can run the ball. We were at Dukes watching the game with friends of ours and other Montana fans. Right up to the end I wasn't sure they would pull it off. The last 38 seconds remaining of the game had Cal Poly attempting a 27 yard field goal that would have won them the game. Luck was with the Griz because the kick went wide left! WOOHOO!!


It was fun but I think I'd have had more fun if I wouldn't have been ready to come down with something. I've had terrible sinus congestion and today have run a fever. My sweet Jason has been feeling the pain of sinus, too. Let's hope we are on the mend...

No comments: