Thursday, September 11, 2008

You're kidding, right?

So I'm cruising the blogs out there and I see that the funny lady who sold her kids Pokemon cards on EBay (Because I Said So) has a great blog where she reviews products and gives her opinion about them. Well, here is a REAL product that I laughed out loud when I saw the web site


Yup, it's real folks! I haven't seen a commercial THIS good in a long time. Click this link (Batter Blaster) and watch the video demo! Well, apparently, these make GREAT pancakes and waffles. Dawn from the blog review said that it would be great to take when you go camping or just want to fix yourself something for a late night snack with no extra clean-up.

I've GOT to find this stuff and try it for myself!

2 comments:

Suzee said...

Ummm....wow? Don't know about that. I rather think Ego's are a heck of a lot easier! I don't have to do anything except push down the lever on the toaster. No griddle or iron to clean up when I'm done!

Anonymous said...

YUK, U have 2 much time on your hands...LOL