Thursday, December 4, 2008

Officially Obsessed

Yup, it's official...I've got Twilight Obsession. And to show you just how bad it is, I am sharing the layout I did. The little picture in the layout is from a photo shoot the guys did for some magazine. I think it's great because they are all wearing vampire teeth.

Okay, I know I'm strange, but ever since I came across that first Twilight scrapbook layout, I've had this obsession to do my own. "What! There are more weirdos out there?" you ask. Oh yes, and I totally love all their layouts. And because I can, I made a collage of some of them....

They are a little tough to see in this post, but if you click the picture you should be able to see them better. I had over a dozen more I could have used, but had to limit myself. LOL!

I'd love to see what Suzee, my other scrapbooking sister, can do. She's the bomb when it comes to scrapbook stuff. And Margaret, if you can find a picture from the movie and want to put me in it, I'd love that!

3 comments:

Suzee said...

Oh Crissie...I am doing that very same thing for Kacie. I downloaded some of the movie promo pictures and have been waiting on Kacie to get me some photos to edit. I'm trying to do one so she is with Edward instead of Bella. Pull your hair back off your face, look over to the side like Bella is, make sure your makeup is pretty, now snap a picture and send it to me. I'll make you your very own poster for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You know, I am almost at a loss for words. Everyone has thought my obsessions were a bit extreme all these years, but it turns out that it just runs in the family. We crazy people have to stick together, you know.

Leigh said...

I have no obsessions, but I am seriously envious of your talents! All of you!