Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ice Cream Personality Test

I took the Ice Cream Personality Test and here is what it says about me...




Your Ice Cream Personality:



You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are.



You are a pretty cautious person. You look before you leap, and you don't leap often. There's a bit of a wild child within you, but it doesn't get out often.



You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.



You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.



You are a serious and contemplative person. You definitely do your own thing in life.



What does it say about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I took the test. It told me I'm just like you except that acording to the ice cream personality test, I'm a BIG Dramatic and like to play things over the top.... (In what life time?)