Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Shower

Saturday was my niece Kaity's baby shower. It was a lot of fun spending time with all the people that showed up to celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby Holly. So now that the party is over, I can show you the sweet craft project that Bev made for her new grandbaby...


I think she did such a good job on the wall letters. This was her first attempt at being "crafty". Now that she knows how simple and fun making stuff can be, perhaps she'll attempt more things.
Here are a few pictures from the shower....



Kaity & her friends


Here she is behind the large pile of gifts


Standing Room Only


Opening her gifts



Bev with her kids Kaity & Stephen


So Bev, are you happy now? LOL! Next time be sure to actually USE your camera!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone was on top of the picture taking. And Bev doesn't have to wait on Dad to think about sending copies of his photos to everyone.
I should have taken more time to look at Bev's "craft" project. I am very amazed.

Anonymous said...

Sucka....