Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally Done

So, 2 days late, I finally (almost) finished Jason's Father's Day scrap album. I just need to put some jute ties on to tie it together. Once I do that I'll see if some extra elements need to be added to it so it feels complete. (Sorry the photos aren't super clear) I really enjoy the whole Hybrid Scrapbook thing. I have a couple more albums in the "almost done" stage. I'll share those when finished, too.
The template is from Scrap Orchard's "so you think you can design" freebies by Mimi's Digi Scraps. The papers are from Weeds and Wildflowers "Breath of Fresh Air".
And now I need to run so I can police my boys. They have friends sleeping over and are making a bit too much noise and my DH needs to get some sleep. He has to be up at 3 a.m. to go to work! You just have to love summer break!

No comments: